Choosing the right dentist is very important. Your long term dental health is our first priority.
Your dental insurance benefits are based on the type of policy your employer has purchased for you, not on your individual oral health needs. Dr. Schell and Dr. Yazdani always recommend what we believe is the best treatment for your individual needs. We will discuss treatment options and offer you the most long lasting and comfortable treatment available.
Our financial policy is centered on providing clear information on fees and treatment options so you can obtain the level of care that is right for you.
- We participate with Delta Dental in order to provide the highest benefits possible for our patients using their coverage plans.
- We cooperate with all dental carriers in submitting accurate, timely electronic claims.
- We are experienced in using medical codes where appropriate for maximum patient reimbursement.
- We are able to keep our fees affordable by asking that you pay your copays as services are provided. Any outstanding balance that remains after your insurance company has paid the claim is your sole responsibility.
- Individual financial plans for more extensive treatment can be arranged with our financial manager.
Our aim is to allow you to get the treatment you desire and the lifelong benefits of a healthy smile.